Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (25)



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

YAY! I actually acquired a ton of books recently, so I just decided to do a book haul post. ALSO, I edited this video (my very first attempt at ending, though, so please don't hate). 






The Hunger Games Movie Companion (PURCHASED)
Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter (LIBRARY)
Saving June by Hannah Harrington (LIBRARY)
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (LIBRARY)
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (SIGNED & PURCHASED)
Vampire Academy (Books 1- 7) by Richelle Mead (PURCHASED)
The Selection by Kiera Cass (PURCHASED)
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (PURCHASED)
Breathe by Sarah Crossan (E-BOOK; PURCHASED)
Grave Mercy by Robin LeFevers (E-BOOK; PURCHASED)
Sins & Needles by Karine Halle (E-BOOK; PURCHASED)
Dare You To by Katie McGarry (E-ARC; FOR REVIEW)
Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead (E-ARC; FOR REVIEW)

THANK YOU HARLEQUIN AND PENGUIN

5 comments:

  1. I seriously need to get a copy of Sins & Needles.. everyone seems to love that book! and omg, full set of VA! that is going to be fun huh?

    awesome book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE FIRST THING I SAW WAS DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT AND OMG!!!! So jealous of you - signed!!!! I can't... I don't... AGH!!! Good for you! :D Grave Mercy is an excellent book - I know you will enjoy it. I am so jealous that you have Dare You To! have fun with all of those books!

    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grave Mercy is so awesome! I hope you love it. I recently finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone on audiobook, so I'll have to pick up Days of Blood and starlight soon. Enjoy all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grave Mercy is such. a. good. book. One of my favorites from 2012 :) I can't wait to read Breathe, I need to get started in Vampire Academy and Gameboard of the Gods sound great.

    Happy reading!
    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    The Selection is fabulous, enjoy! I am also needing to read Breathe which I borrowed today. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete