Monday, January 7, 2013

Bookshelf Tour

After dealing with some technical difficulties: I present my bookshelf tour! Hope you all enjoy.

Like I said in the video, I'm in the process of moving rooms, and I had to put up over half of my books. So, what you see here is not everything. Sometime in 2013 (Summer/Fall) I'll do another one with all my books. If you have a bookshelf tour of your own, don't be shy. Just leave a comment below and I'll come check it out. I love looking at bookshelf tours!

Until next time,
Happy reading.


2 comments:

  1. Now I really want to pick up my Harry Potter books for my yearly re-read. They are awesome. You have a great collection there! All those signed copies, love it :) I also see a lot of books I can't wait to read. Especially SCARLET! Ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! It's so nice to see other people's bookshelves. I don't know why, but I like to see what's on other people's bookshelves :) I hope you go read City of Bones! It's such a good book and series and I also highly recommend the prequel, the Infernal Devices. Really good books!
    Cheers!

    Millie @ Millie D's Words

    ReplyDelete